Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Pulled Pork is a flavorful slow cooker meal that is perfect for busy families! This pulled pork is made with salsa verde that you can buy at this store, so this is a two ingredient meal! Use this pulled pork for tacos, nachos, quesadillas or just by itself.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 jar salsa verde, divided
- Line a slow cooker with a slow cooker liner or spray with cooking spray.
- Place tenderloins in slow cooker. Pour about half of the jar of salsa verde over the pork.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Before serving, add another 1/4 of the jar of salsa verde onto pork and use tongs to spread the salsa and break up and serve pork.