Cherry Sorbet Bellinis make the perfect easy party cocktail and punch idea for any party! Using 7UP®, champagne or prosecco, and black cherry sorbet, you can have a beautiful cocktail that’s perfect for sharing!
- 4–6 oz prosecco
- 2–3 oz 7UP (cherry, diet or regular)
- 3 mini scoops of black cherry sorbet
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Grab your champagne flutes and other supplies and set them out. You’ll want to make these drinks right before you need them as the sorbet will melt quickly.
- Use a mini scoop to scoop out 3 scoops of black cherry sorbet into your flute.
- Pour in 7UP until bubbles are halfway up the glass (about 2-3 ounces).
- Once bubbles have settled, pour prosecco until the glass fills up (you’ll have to wait for the bubbles to settle a few times before continuing to pour more).
- Top with 2 maraschino cherries and serve immediately.
These bellinis are made to be served individually, but alternatively you could also make this recipe into a punch style recipe to be served at a party. Just increase the serving sizes and add to a large punch bowl with serving spoon!