This quick potato salad without mayo is perfect for any time of year. It can be served warm or cold! This herb potato salad features red potatoes, bacon, green beans, corn, sliced almonds and a dressing that has olive oil, red wine vinegar and herbs. This light side dish is perfect for so many gatherings!
For the potato salad:
- 1.5 lbs red potatoes
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked
- 1 can Del Monte® Blue Lake® Cut Green Beans
- 1 can Del Monte® Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn
- 1/4 cup almond slices
Potato salad dressing without mayo:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Quarter potatoes (or halve them if they are petite red potatoes) and place them in a saucepan of room-temperature water.
- Bring the water to a boil and cook potatoes until they are fork tender. Drain water and let cool while you work on the rest of the ingredients.
- If needed, cook your bacon with whatever method you prefer.
- Heat the green beans and corn in the microwave or in the same saucepan from the potatoes, using the liquid from the can while heating the veggies. Drain liquid after cooking.
- In a mason jar, mix ingredients for dressing.
- In a large serving bowl or dish, mix together potatoes, corn and green beans. Top with chopped, cooked bacon and almond slices and pour dressing over everything. Mix together and sprinkle an extra dash of herbs and salt.